Sunday, August 29, 2010

Intro

Hi guys 0neironaught here. I've recently been researching and exploring the subject of dreams a lot. Dreams have always been interesting to me (partly because mine are so bizarre), but upon discovering the movie Waking Life and recently seeing Inception, I've gained a whole new fascination with lucid dreaming. Lucid dreaming is essentially dreaming while you are aware that you're in a dream. Once you become aware that you're in a dream, you can do, create and be whatever you want. At first it sounded like a myth to me; but after researching and hearing about actual experiences from real people, I had to try it out for myself. After a couple weeks of experimenting with a few techniques I actually achieved lucidity! I'll get to that later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment